Costa Rica is utterly magical! If your heart is open to receive its frequency, this amazing country will resonate through every cell in your body. With its abundant trees, plants, fish and animals, it provides amazing nourishment for all of your body’s needs, at very little cost, and a lot of the time at no cost at all. The land provides freely, and is easily accessible to everyone, the way it is meant to be. The local people greet you with a sincere, genuine smile and look into your eyes with a depth of connection and joy. How Costa Ricans live is a lead we should all follow: true, inner happiness based on the joy of life; to nourish your body with the vegetation and animals that the land provides and be truly grateful for them; to be helpful and kind to everyone you meet; and last but not least, play melodic and cheery Spanish music and sing and dance to it! Eating healthy and exercising are an easy, natural part of everyday life as you become part of an environment of seemingly timelessness, and welcomed simplicity. Moments consume and suspend you in states of observation and awe of your surroundings. And to top it all off, it’s flip flop season here all year long! What better place is there to support retreats and teachings of change through the authentic perspective than in Costa Rica?! It is the best package deal in life, ever!
You are welcomed to paradise, where every day feels amazingly rejuvenating and vibrates with an emanating energetic frequency.
Our retreats are for those who find themselves lost in their over-saturated lives of constant bleeps, updates, and reminders. For those who find their lives over-crowded with meaningless relationships, obligations to insignificant tasks, and purposeless itineraries.
Yaga Bialski, PhD., will be hosting retreats in beautiful Costa Rica that might initiate your walk to freedom.
The retreats of wisdom and awareness offer you:
1. Learning to minimize your identity based on conditioned and reduced you.
2. Increase focusing on a continuously self-discovering, authentic, empowered you, because that’s where the creativity takes place.
The retreats also provide an opportunity for self-healing. By knowing the difference between programed and authentic you, the choice becomes clear and the good health follows.
The retreats, have essentially five stages:
1. Assessing where you are on the spectrum of authenticity. Where do you draw energy from? External rewards: praises, money, social status, holding to others, searching for answers in places knowledge and data…OR inner knowing: seeing the purpose of your life, understanding the design of your life events, conclusions from your experiences, searching for answers in places of wisdom.
2. Establishing and strengthening the connection between your awareness and your inner guide (soul, core, hunches within, inner wisdom).
3. Understanding your life’s design, through linking the dots on the path behind you, gives direction and energy to express creatively the new understanding of one’s place in the world.
4. Reinforcing trust in your own wisdom and turning it into creative action, often in a new modality. Painter turns to film making, film maker turns to writing poetry, etc.
5. Learning the difference between creation and manipulation. Creativity is at its highest and best when that truth is internalized and followed.
Yaga’s presence in your process has four points:
1. Guiding to express your discoveries
2. Counseling to be truthful with self
3. Supporting the courage
4. Inspiring the meaning of the journey
See you soon!
Pictured at the top of the page is Yaga enjoying a swim in the first rainfall of the season 2017.