If you are pursuing happiness, you got duped.
Happiness is not to be expanded or pursued. It is built-in dimension of experiencing life as a timeless you, authentic identity.
There are five dimensions in that experience.
- Awareness. Awareness is witnessing everything from the view of one self without placing a value or taking a position for or against the witnessed object or event.
- Oneness. Oneness is the state of witnessing everything, while the view of one self becomes blended with the observed object and boundaries of self expand to all.
- Presence. Presence is a state of undeniable being.
- Knowingness. Knowingness is an instantaneous answer to all what the mind takes interest in. There are not even questions, only answers pouring in with the focus.
- Feelings. Feelings is a presence of variety of states, like: joy, bliss, love, happiness, care; that appear in every cell instantaneously, generating energy and increasing sense of health and vitality.